Sujo Makeup Artistry will sponsor two high school students for prom this year.
HOW TO QUALIFY
1. Saint Louis Public Schools Student
2. Cumulative GPA is a 3.0 or higher Phần thưởng đổi thưởng trò chơi 2019(must submit unofficial transcript)
3. Combined family income of less than 33,000
4. Submit Essay (Submissions are limited to one essay per student)
a. Essay should be between 500 to 750 words.
b. Essay can be submitted any time before
midnight February 28,2015 at Sujomakeupartistry@gmail.com
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL ESSAY?
Each essay will be evaluated on the student’s ability to find and express his or her own voice in a formal essay. Below are the following questions that must be addressed within the essay before submitting.Students may choose between the following two topics.
1. Talk about a time where you had to overcome adversity in order to complete a certain task or goal.
2. If you were the President of the United States of America, how would you tackle the nation's educational woes and increase the high school graduation
rates for minority students?
Student essays should reflect each child’s own experience and give expression to their perception of the role that they play in overcoming obstacles in their lives and/or community. Some students will chose to write about themselves while others may choose to write about members of their family or friends. The essays should represent a true experience, expressed in the student’s voice.
Two winners will be selected! Both winners will recieve professional makeup, hair, and photography services for prom!
* All of the services will be based on the date of the student that's chosen prom day.